View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@gabby98 - be patient - some conversions take a long time. The progress % is non linear, it moves in steps so it can look stuck - let it run overnight. Apparently some conversions have been known to take more than 24 hours - just of one book

BR
I had a feeling that was gonna be it....I will have to give patience a try for a change. : D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Every time I have had one that got stuck, it worked after unchecking the "enable heuristic processing" (might not be exact wording) in the conversion settings. Try that.
That will be my back up/combo plan

Ty
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote