View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
This was a big part of one class almost flunked in high school before I developed some decent study habits! I dreaded the book, and didn't read it. Then I tried to read the Cliff Notes when the midterm came, but it was too late to understand or remember anything. I still feel miserable when I remember how depressed I was about that class!

What a change in one's perspective the passing decades can bring. I would really enjoy reading and hopefully understanding it now. Maybe I can even start making literary references like to things like the Siren Call (or was the in the Illiad?!) But just to be safe, I think I'll find a guide to the book to help me understand it in a less painful manner than "brute force" reading. I'd hate to be traumatized again!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote