View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you want to read primarily MobiPocket books, get the CyBook - its Mobi support is significantly better than that of the BeBook. If you want to read a wider range of formats, the BeBook is certainly the one to get.
Thanks, I went for a BeBook in the end. I did a lot of reading and all in all the points that swayed me were:

Better power management - I read in short bursts throughout the day and want to leave it 'on'.

Folder support - I have too many things to read to not have some form of structure

OpenInkpot - I'm a geek, got to play with this.

I thought about waiting for BeBook 2 but I'm impatient and I'm not that fussed over touchscreen or wifi if it's going to cost me more.

Anyway it's literally just out of the box so I'm of to play with it.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote