View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Thanks Patricia for the great work. The hyperlinks to the chapters and notes are invaluable. However, just after I started reading, I found the equivalent of over two pages missing. I have the Burton Club reprint and the part missing is from the top of page 9 to the top of page 11(volume 1 of course) before where the poem begins. Also, by chance I picked up an OCR error while I was checking the missing part. The phrase "O my brother, and I reflected that thou art in years my senior..." had "respected" instead of "reflected" which is the correct word. This is just before the missing part.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote