View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
Why was the photo removed? I want to see whats wrong lol
Likely it was of the wrong dimensions for this site.

My feature request to administration would be that removed images would leave the image link intact. That would seem like a win-win situation.

It seems like a disservice to readers to remove the informative content of images entirely, just because displaying them in-line would break the layout.

Anyway, one more pet-peeve with PWs has been the tilted/crooked screens and screens misplaced inside the frame. I wonder if this was one of those.
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote