View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #180
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I have found if I check library books out for kindle, I can keep them open on my kindle as long as I do not connect to wireless, i.e. time enough to finish the book. The downside, of course, is no connection to wireless in that time so that is motivation to finish them up quick. I don't know if it works with the sideload books, but it does with the normal kindle ones.
I do have a few Kindles to spare. Thanks for the tip!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote