View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Waaaah It's back up to $14.99.

Was that a one day special? I know about the free app of the day -- does Amazon also have discounted apps daily?

Thanks for posting, Obsessed. Just wish I'd seen it yesterday!
No right now Google Play is celebrating it's 25Million download mark by discounting some apps for 5 days. Amazon has price bots that detect the sales and match the price.

However I've use Docs to Go, Office, QuickOffice, Polaris, ThinkOffice and off all Docs to Go handles MS Word documents the best and also handles the largest files the best. The other suites have better interfaces, QuickOffice has the best interface.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote