View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #69
krm0789
Enthusiast
krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
So, I attempted this & failed miserably. I sideloaded Alkido which opens fine, then selected the Adobe ePub edition of a book from Overdrive. It gave me a BookTitle.ascm to download-- weird, but I downloaded it to my PC anyways, emailed it to myself, & used ES File Explorer to put it in the Library folder. Went into Alkido, into the Library folder-- it didn't see anything. Went to the Overdrive site on my Fire, tried to download the book, the link just took me to a page with characters (& I do still have 'allow apps from unknown sources' checked, just in case).

Any idea what I'm missing here?
krm0789 is offline   Reply With Quote