View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #74
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
well, Caleb. You were quite sharp in picking up that particular element. Another one slightly more complex is the fact that there are characters with the names of music composers. There are some of their compositions that might have a particular meaning with regard to the novel. I do not remember exactly were I read of this, as it passed a little above my interest. In one of the essays that I went through recently. I will search for it.
BTW, I am almost ready to reread the parts that I skimmed through, as I wanted to finish the book for the discussion. All the episodes in the clinique, I would like to reread them.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote