View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Writing disappears from a note

One problem I have when taking notes is that a major part of my scribblings suddenly disappear. Sometimes they reappear later when I add a page to the note and go to the next page but then come back to the first page. But if I add something my text will disappear again. Always leaving just a small part at the very beginning. Saving and reopening doesn't help. Any ideas? I am on R3 using DR800+.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote