View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I don't think so. I certainly hope not ! Do you realy think amazon can put waterstones, wsmith, and all out of buisness ?
Given that they are selling books at often half the price that Waterstones do, I wouldn't be surprised. Eg, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is £2.68 at Amazon; £5.49 at Waterstones. Colin Dexter's "Last Bus to Woodstock" (the first "Inspector Morse" book) is £4.27 at Amazon; £6.37 at Waterstones. I don't think I've ever found a book that Amazon don't sell significantly cheaper than Waterstones.

Last edited by HarryT; 09-20-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Typo
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote