View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Oberon Kindle Touch & Sony Reader Celtic Leather Cover in Saddle Brown: $50

ABOUT THE COVER: The following cover is a saddle brown Oberon case for Kindle Touch. It is also usable with a Sony T1 Reader. It holds the Sony T1 securely but please be aware that it can shift a bit from side to side within the straps. There is no chance that it will fall out, however. I assume the Kindle Touch is a perfect fit as it was made for that device, but please be aware that I do not have access to a KT to test this assumption.

The cover was made custom for me without the felt lining shown on the Oberon site. That is because I own dogs, and the felt would have caught the hair like crazy. All other cover features, sizing, etc. are the same as those shown on the Oberon site.

DAMAGE? There is no damage to the leather that I can find. However, I do believe the bungee could stand to be replaced. It depends on how thick your reader is. The bungee is not frayed or visibly damaged, but it is my impression that it may have stretched a bit with use. I am not sure. It still holds the cover closed when a reader is in it.

PAYMENT, SHIPPING, QUESTIONS, ETC: I can accept payment via PayPal and am willing to ship this cover anywhere worldwide, insured, for free. (Please note, however, that insurance is not available to some countries. This is beyond my control.)

I am happy to answer any and all questions by private message. I am willing to try taking further photographs, if you request them, but please be aware that my camera is very poor (as you can see).

REALLY BAD PHOTOS:

Last edited by Skibble; 05-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote