View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf36 View Post
Does anyone ever have a problem dragging and dropping? I generally have no issue but the last couple of books I have purchase have frozen the library (not responding) completely when I try to drag and drop. Thinking it was the book itself, I deleted and re-downloaded it but still it continues to be an issue with all books now.....any ideas?

I have actually just done another book with no problem but "King of Lies" Freebie is the book freezing it up.....
You're not alone, the same title is doing it to me as well. A previous freebie did it too (I can't recall the title right now) but it eventually resolved itself.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote