View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #28
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
[QUOTE=tompe;399062]The battery display is not linear[\QUOTE]
Yup, i noticed that.

Quote:
You can say so but you would be wrong.
Two week is about the time that happend between me recharging the Cybook, and the moment i found myself witout battery for forgeting to rechage.

To be more presice, reader came back from support on february 2. I recharged the reader once fully, and once the batery was about half empty. that's quitte a gap between 4 day and that.

Quote:
.Notice that this is with the Cybook on all the time.
Ah, that may be the differance. I do switch it off. Though it's not supposed to use much power, maybe it does.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote