View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #13
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Some of us are transcribing tabular data from existing books. I agree that it is better to design tables out in the beginning in new works. But it would change the original work largely and be a huge amount of work to even try to figure it out. It is nearly always true that if they use tables once, there are ten or twenty which are very wide. I use mice type so that it will display in a small space, but I don't guarantee pleasant reading.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote