View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:44 AM   #9
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoyt View Post
I have processed the free ESV ... It's not the study Bible, just a simple text version with footnotes.
This is the route I've gone down. It also helps to split the OT and the NT, but I haven't tried with a study Bible. If your source is an ePub then it's quite easy to split. Try the NT first, (since it's smaller), and if this still fails you could resort to book by book, then re-assemble afterwards. The only loss due to splitting is links which go across books.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote