View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:33 AM   #1016
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
well Geek a lil news. finally recieved a "Master Image" from amazon. the kindle STILL thinks its a Wifi+3G however aftre using the master image + a factory resetting "Mac Address: *my mac address* amd it makes connection with my AP, im able to browse websites However.

it seems amazon's servers are rejecting it as it spews an unable to connect message when registering and claims my user/pass does not match anything on record, its using the 3.4 (1725970040) Firmware

but this is another step!just nee dto get it to communicate with the amazon servers and it's fixed (but atm im making a new backup :3)
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote