View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Oh, newly discovered hassle. I like to load up my Wish List, since at any given time, only about 2% of the books are available. I used to search for "Add to Cart" to find the ones that were available that day.

Now, it's a graphic, not words - no way to search for available titles only (or to filter them to display together). And...it's only showing about 20 books at a time. The older books are still there, but there's no frickin' way to LOOK at the list.
Once you select a category, you can select all titles, or available now.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote