View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 05:58 AM   #1
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Nancy Fulda -- News

Rather than maintaining a separate thread for each book, short story publication and interview, I'm going with the more economical route of creating one thread for all things Nancy Fulda. (Mods, it's my understanding that this is ok. Please let me know if it's not.)

"The Death and Rebirth of Anne Bonny" can be read for free at Daily Science Fiction. This story is part of the Numbers Quartet, a compilation of works inspired by mathematically significant numbers and physiological constants.

Also: I've been interviewed at Entropy Central. I talk about how I ended up living in Germany, how my computer science background has influenced my writing, and what I'm working on next.

Last edited by Nancy Fulda; 02-09-2012 at 05:59 AM. Reason: url edit
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote