View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliwek View Post
May I ask you if you saw negative points after root? sound still working?
I wanted to use the Sony for a while with stock firmware to get a reference point before rooting it...

I'm not sure I am the right person to ask since I am fairly biased- I love rooting my Android devices. Furthermore, I am profoundly deaf, so, I also wouldn't be the right person to ask about the sound haha. :-D

In all seriousness about seeing negatives of rooting on the T1, none. So far, absolutely no negative has arisen. Only positives. I'll give you a heads up though, don't expect FBreader and Coolreader to work as far as opening different books using the default Sony Home app. For some reason, the initial book opened at device startup would keep opening in FBreader despite selecting different books in the default home app. I solved this by installing the alternative Homescreen app developed by mrspacemonkey. The default Sony Home app doesn't play nice with FBreader and Coolreader. Unfortunate. That's the only negative and that isn't due to rooting- it's just the way the default Home app was written; for the default Sony Reader app.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote