View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
I am curious about what different giveaways make.

David: when you gave away so many books, did you find that many people paid you back with ratings or reviews?

I know that I myself tend to have the free books in a "to be read" pile and don't get to them so quickly (unless they are books I would have paid for anyway).

I myself am doing a rolling launch, putting up a coupon here or there to see the response. I will probably try more give aways when I have more books up.

Camille

The Adventure of Anna the Great
at Smashwords
for Kindle

The Wife of Freedom
at Smashwords
for Kindle
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote