View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #60
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Yes, I know, but the strong reactions came from men and I wanted to raise a little bit of understanding for them.
And I can ask my question to you too: would you find it a terrible funny idea if your wife wears such a t-shirt when walking with you through the town, be it in Japan or in the US?

(I'm not talking about all the silly t-shirts we had when we were giggling 16. I thought this was about grown-ups here.)
In many ways we don't become grown-ups until we are in our 30's or 40's. When I was 21, I probably would have bought it for her. Now at at few weeks shy of 66, no, I wouldn't. But at 66 I wouldn't think to enlist in the Military during a time of war as I did when I was 20, thinking I could make a difference... We live...we learn... hopefully we grow.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote