Thread: Mobiperl mobiperl for dummies?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #11
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by etitameh View Post
any info on whether i can copy/paste into a command prompt? i'm renaming things because they're long and cumbersome, and they're, well, long and cumbersome, lol.
You can't copy in the command windows so far as I know, but you can paste text copied from another window. For example, copy the location of a directory from its open window and paste it after cd to change directory. The arrow keys allow you bring up old commands and edit the current command. Also, the tab key will complete a filename after a few letters. If there are several possible filenames it may require more letters, if you are changing the extension (e.g. .prc to .mobi) the tab will always get the exiting extension but the result can be edited.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote