View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #14
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Scenario: Daughter in her room, son in his room, hubby in livingroom.
(D) I sent you a message, Dad.
(H) OK, (S) I sent you one!
(S) Ok, I'll check.

All while hollering down the hallway, because of their closed bedroom doors! Why not just tell what the message was, instead of doing it online? It's not like any of them were currently injured at the time. (We've been through that, and cell phone texting and IMing came in handy).

I just rolled my eyes at them and told them they were crazy. But on the bright side, my family does enjoy communicating with each other. LOL Now that we live apart it is easy for my husband to keep up with what the kids are doing, when they update. They know he'll be on almost every night.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote