View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Thinking about using Dropbox?

I signed up for a free dropbox account and got the 2 gig free account. Then I learned that if I had used a referral link, I would have received an extra 250 megs and had a 2.25 gig account. Basically, they will give an extra 250 megs of space to both the referree and referrer when someone signs up. So, I thought I would see if anyone else is signing up. If so, and you want a bit of extra space, feel free to use my referral link here:

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTU3MDU1MTE5

I am not trying to spam everyone and am not trying to hook you up with the nigerian ex minister's dog's gold account.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote