View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #25
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Click on the post # within the thread (at the top right corner of every post, in this case #45) to display that single post. Within the URL can be found the internal post number. The internal post number is everything after the "p=" and before "&postcount". In this case the internal post number is "701484".

Then use the "POST" BB code. Example:

Have you tried the method at this post?

Press on the "QUOTE" button at the bottom right of this post to see how the code is used.
Tried it. Didn't work. Still don't understand why software is not opening even though it shows running process in Task Manager. I really want to get this to work on my PC. Calibre doesn't recognize the LRX books I had already had downloaded from Sony and I really would like to get these converted to EPUB so I can read them using Calibre and/or ADE. Also, Calibre doesn't seem to recognize the Collections I had set up on on my Reader and I really want to keep my books in Collections on the reader itself, not just on the PC software library. Can Calibre do this (transfer collections to the Sony Reader so that they actually show up as collections on the reader when you touch the "collections" menu on the reader screen, and if so, how?
leday is offline   Reply With Quote