View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #67
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeby View Post
And if I recall you always had a very bad screen on your K4. Mine is excellent with a very light grey background and very dark black contrasty text. I have seen huge variations in screen samples. If I compared those to mine I would think I had some fancy new model of screen as well...but the truth it is is just sample variation. I think you are falling prey to sample bias. Your first one was horrible...so this one naturally looks a LOT better. It's the same Pearl screen...there might be some software and font tricks going on but it's not a huge difference in reality across common screen examples.
Sorry but I had 2 K4S units and had the privilege of seeing another one at the doctors office while I had mine. I think you got a really good one which are out there but alot of them were bad quality. If I hadn't had a K3 I wouldn't have known it could better. My new K4B is actually better than my K3 I use to brag about. It has a nice creme background with black text.

It's not a font thing either. I am using the same custom font on both K4s and the K3 the difference is amazing!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote