View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Interestingly, I'm experiencing problems with wifi connectivity, but only in one of three networks i tested. On my home network (WPA2), Boox runs fine, just slowly, and so it does on another network (WEP). But on the third network (WPA2) Boox, just fails to establish the connection, with symptoms just like described earlier in this thread. Network works with other devices and the password is correct (triple checked)...

This suggests that the connectivity problems have to do with network configuration or software error.

Update: that's indeed strange, but upon resetting the router and creating a new network with a different SSID, everything works.

Last edited by janek; 03-15-2012 at 02:45 PM.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote