View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Just happened again.

The only thing I did was start calibre. Looked at the Recycle Bin, and there are the 2 books that calibre does not like. Always the same 2 books from library A.

The thing is that, it does not happen every time I start calibre, but when it happens, it's always these 2 books from library A.

I'm really puzzled. Can it have something to do with the books per se?

Edit: What happens when you start calibre? Is there some sanitizing of the db? Because the books not only are not in the db any more. The 2 directories are actually moved to the Recycle Bin. And apparently, it happens fast. Before I could do anything with calibre.

Many thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.gif
Views:	148
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	64558  

Last edited by paulfiera; 01-11-2011 at 11:13 AM.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote