View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #231
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E

Anyyyway. Minor bugfix update. (v0.7.N & v3.4.N).

Unless you use a custom prettyversion.txt, or rely heavily on the autoreboot feature, it's not a critical update, see the detailed ChangeLog . We also have confirmation from a kindleboard user that the v3.3.N/v0.6.N *is* completely safe for official updates .

* Fix a bug with the autoreboot feature, which would, occasionally, after an update, go a bit crazy, and do *two* restarts instead of one. That upsets the Kindle for a while, but it ends up doing a full reboot.
* If you had a custom prettversion.txt, that wasn't update-safe. It's now fixed.

If you're updating from v3.3.N/v0.6.N, you just have to update the content of the linkfonts/bin & linkss/bin folders, and then do a full Kindle reboot. No need to run the update*.bin file .

And now I promise I'll stop fiddling with these hacks xD!

My TODO list is finally empty .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-11-2010 at 07:32 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote