View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #19
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I want some of the free coins so I can get some paid apps. After they're used up, I'll go back to the free stuff. I make a point of never spending my own money on apps.
I generally prefer 'free', too (who doesn't?), but I will buy an app if I want to support the developer (these are usually for things that have limited audience that I want to keep going, such as the American Civil War Gazette or the OTR Player or if a game is particularly deep and worth the extra money.
khalleron is online now   Reply With Quote