Thread: Glo Pictures and question
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #10
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
Agreed. I always prefer reading without my case. It's much lighter, feels better in your hands, etc. I only keep it in the case when not in use (to protect against spills and what not). However, not using the case while reading kinda defeats the purpose of the sleepcover in my opinion (don't have the official cover, but used the tip posted about inserting a magnet in the pocket of a regular cover).
Yep, me too, only use cover for putting it away.

But I don't think reading without the cover defeats the magnet functionality. When you're reading, you want it on... So you don't need the magnet. You can just put the device in the cover and close the cover without sliding the slider... Yes, of course, there's more steps involved than just closing the cover... but then, just closing the covers isn't much less work than briefly sliding the slider over and then closing the cover. So I'm not really bothered about the magnets either way.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote