Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Considering that paperbacks and ebooks are generally priced at $20 and upwards here in Norway, I'm probably not price sensitive at all, except that I refuse to buy books in this country. Buying from elsewhere I really rarely consider the price at all, since I know it will in every case be significantly less expensive than here at home.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote