View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #24
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I could not imagine typing a 100k word piece in that way. The spell checking alone would be a nightmare for me. I have set up my template in MS Word to Smashwords style guide, and I just type right in that and make sure I save as .doc. That includes the formatting for chapters headings so that Meatgrinder turns out working TOC's and all that. My files make it through first try, no errors. I assume LibreOffice can do the same.

Not ever tried a bulleted list though.. might someday just to see the issue first hand.
Geany and Kate both have spell checking.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote