View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #53
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
The OP has sat there for 4 days. Has anyone complained about "Stupid" privately to mods or anyone about being offended? Books for Dummies don't bother me because I know I'm a Dummy in that subject area, otherwise I wouldn't need to read it.

Edit. OK. How about I take out the word "Stupid" leaving it as "Keep It Simple" but also keep the acronym KISS rather than changing it to KIS?

Edit2. Oh (smackmyhead), the problem is with the term Dummy having a possible derogatory connotation? I was thinking of dummy as a wooden puppet so didn't get it.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-13-2011 at 04:53 AM.