View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
Some of my books are in the format "author name - series name - book title.type" and this causes issues. Is there anyway to get Calibre to understand this type of format or should I rename these files?
Yes Calibre will understand it. No, don't change filenames. Change the regular expression in Preferences |Add/Save and turn on Get metadata only from filename. I'd write the regex for you, but it's easier if you give a sample filename (do your series have a number in them?)

Quote:
Some books ended up with the title and author swapped over - is there a way to swap them back without editing the data manually?
Yes (I learned a few days ago). Edit the metadata (select it and press "E") then hit the button to the right of "Title".

Quote:
. Is there an option to see which ebooks don't have covers yet?
Yes. In Search box type: cover:false

Last edited by Starson17; 06-03-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote