View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #7
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

If you can wait only a few more days you will find that Astak will have a solution for you.

This is hush-hush stuff... but the big surprise is only days away now.

With the Pocket PRO you have 20 formats you can buy eBooks in. BUT... EPUB and PDF are becoming SO popular now and you can use the Text-To-Speech (that comes standard with the Pocket PRO) on these two formats.
Now I'm even more anxious in addition to waiting for my PP to arrive. I can't wait to hear what the "solution" is.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote