Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #170
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
There is a thread about this here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...38#post2252238

I have had success getting this to go away by reformatting the sd card and then adding the books back in. A more complete explanation is in the thread.
I'll check the thread you mentioned and see if any suggestions there that I have not tried as yet.

I've already tried the reformat (in the Kobo and in an external reader) of the SD cards. I also added the books back a couple of times, once en masse and the second time adding 100 at a time with no change in the behaviour. I must admit that the time to process the books after adding them is a lot shorter than it used to be making this playing around a bit more enjoyable.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote