View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #7
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
If you have a book in the left most position of your book mosaic widget on the home screen that is showing a bookmark graphic AND you are not seeing that same cover on the lock screen (when the above setting is enabled), then it's a bug. Let me know!

Hope that helps,
James
I've got that bug. I left the Kobo app open with a novel, both while plugged into the charger as well as unplugged, and never get the cover. Given I bought tr book in the Kobo store...
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote