Thread: Kobo won't sync
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Did you use the Kobo with the problem installs of Calibre though? That is where a whole bunch of the Db problems originated. I believe Tim Legge (the go to guy for Calibre with Kobo and the person who developed and improves the Kobo driver for Calibre) suggested that we reinstall the Db if we have problems after using those versions.
I replaced the db. I was able to sync with the desktop app. I get the same margins through calibre as I did before...oh well. I'll have to accept the kobo margins, I don't know how to adjust them in Sigil
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote