View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:33 AM   #26
cavorite
Enthusiast
cavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the end

Location: Milky Way galaxy, Orion-Cygnus arm, Sol-III, North America, USA, FL
Device: various iDevices
My DXG appears to be stuck in a boot loop. I can interrupt the loop at two different points and either get into u-boot or the recovery console.
In the recovery console, my (correctly generated for my serial number) password is not accepted, so I cannot export MMC0 via USB.

If I flash an extracted 3.2.1 kernel through u-boot/Ymodem as described, will that let me use the recovery console (with my old password or ??)

If so, I think I could then complete the job by copying rootfs.img onto the DXG with dd.

Will this work, or is there a better way -- any help is appreciated!
cavorite is offline   Reply With Quote