View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I have checked out a few ebooks from the King County Library, and at this time all they stock is Adobe PDF (and Mobipocket). The choices are a limited mix of all varieties (politics, biographies, computer, business, and fiction of all flavors). Old and new, but again, limited amount of books.

The Adobe PDF, as you know is not perfect for the Sony, but is serviceable as long as you don't mind every 2nd or 3rd page having that awkward break.

I have applied for a Seattle Library card (available for most of King County residents) and just need to show up at a branch asnd present my ID to finalize the deal. The Seattle Library also has Adobe EPub and PDF. I will much prefer the ePub of course, but again it is a mix of ePub and PDF. No consistency there.

All in all a pretty good deal!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote