View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #63
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I'm holding you to this.....what a treasure!!! Please give estimate of cost so that we can start saving..............
Cost will be dependent on length, I haven't written all the stories yet! It has to be at least 100 pages long, preferable 150-200 pages. I doubt if I've written 50 pages yet.

Besides, what Texan would make ladies pay for a gift? (And how do I do Queen Z.'s copy. She's a vegetarian, so I can't make a fancy leather bound version ... Hmm. Quite a two Pearl problem.)

Because I lack tools, I have been making 8.5" by 11" sized books. I can get the paper cut in half by ream and make 5.5" by 4.25" page sized books...

Oh yes, when the time comes, you'll get to set the font type and size to meet your individual taste...

Last edited by Greg Anos; 05-28-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote