View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
FYI, I plan to bump the versions of my plugins to 2.X when they're ready to indicate they're calibre 2.X compatible. Might be a decent convention to follow as most plugins are currently v0.X or v1.X.
Yes, I think I agree. I was just going to bump the minor version, but I think this will work better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I think I might cry if 'Modify Epub' isn't available for any length of time. I'm afraid that one's beyond my abilities though.
I'm hoping Rev. Bob will do it. But, I have played with it before, and used it as a basis for a private plugin I have. I'll look at it at if he doesn't.
Quote:
My one-and-only public plugin (Copy Cover) seemed straightforward enough to fix. I keep hoping it will die of old age but there are still new downloads so ... Whether anyone actively uses it, I don't know - not me, for sure.
Once they get out there, there is no stopping them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote