View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #61
Canadian Cookie
Canadian Cookie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Question Transfering files on my Kobo Arc

Today I phoned Kobo to get some help. I was on the phone for one hour and I still don’t have an answer for this . I have been trying to transfer some files from my computers to my new Kobo Arc. I downloaded the Adobe reader app because some of my files are going to be PDF. So far I can only see the files that are jpeg through Gallery. When I am transferring files to my Kobo I am not sure where they’re supposed to go, so I try putting some in the Kobo folder but I still can not see them on my tablet even when I open Adobe reader. By the way if I try transferring files to my Kobo without opening it to the point where I see the folders it doesn’t work, they will not transfer. The Kobo support people do not know how to do this, yesterday I was told that I need Overdrive to read PDF files and was also told that Adobe reader doesn’t work on Kobo. When I want to unplug my Kobo from my computer I do not get an “eject” box. Right now when my Kobo is hooked to my computer I can see the files that I have transferred on it. I am running Windows XP with SP3.
Some of the files that I would like to transfer are in Word, can I still view them on my Kobo and which app do I need for that? As you can see I haven’t started making a tapestry yet.
Also I got a free book that never downloaded to my Kobo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobo-Robin View Post
I have a question. Who let you out of your cage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaisalAbid View Post
Hi guys. Im glad to see many of you loving your Kobo Arc.

The team worked really hard on it and we are humbled that you enjoy the device. After all its because of you guys we love getting up in the morning and do what we do!

Feel free to ask me anything technical regarding your device or Android in general.

p.s There is a kobo easter egg on the device! Find it if you can!
Canadian Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote