View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Well if you don't want to buy from Amazon & are willing to strip DRM then keep the Kindle.

Personally I prefer reading with my Sony PRS 350 but we each have our own preferences. Since you have an epub reader already & don't prefer reading on it, & you don't want to buy from amazon then your other choice is other readers. Prices are more reasonable than a couple of years ago.. BUT many of the readers are locked into stores if you want easily purchase books. Like the new Sony though it sure looks promising.. I'm keeping an eye on the reviews once people get their hands on them..

So to me the most practical thing to do is keep the Kindle.....But if you want another reader See I'm no help. That is why I have 3 readers. Just got to try a few of the out.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote