View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
I don't use cloud storage much at the moment. I'll be happy with just a way to keep my calendar and contacts synchronized via wifi, instead of having to plug the iDevices and launch iTunes every time I want to synchronize. It would be even better if I could synchronize the contacts on my Android phone too, but I guess that's a bit much to ask
Can't you do this already by using gmail or another similar service to synch your contacts?

I use google calendars to synch wirelessly across ios devices, mac and PC.
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote