View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Well, also the beginning of a chapter is where ghosting would be the most noticeable, because the first page often has a lot of blank space. So they probably wanted to make sure they look clean.

Actually, the only ghosting I have seen is on a Chapter page. I had the nnok in sleep and when I started it, the screensaver was ghosted on the chapter page and very noticeable. Of course, this a unique occasion.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote