View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #21
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizadoo View Post
Just got a new Nook HD and my "old" desktop running WinXP is recognizing a Nook in the USB port, but that's it. Not seeing any available free space, saying all 16GB is used. Calibre doesn't even see my Nook as existing! When I change from MTP to PTP Windows doesn't see my Nook. So OI cahgne back to MTP and then the computer tells me it needs to upgrade to an OS X file to make my Nook work.

Anyone know what I can do with this? Nook support is worthless.
MTP is not supported on XP

QT5 is not Quicktime (OSX file?)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote