View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #139
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Actually, the story continued on into the night. When I received confirmation of the order update, there was only one device listed, for delivery on Thursday. I called Amazon, talked to one person who passed me on to somebody else. They dropped the call, I called back, talked to one person, who passed me on to someone else, and was put on hold every few minutes. Every single time I had to start from scratch to explain what the matter was. In a matter of hours, I talked to 7 Amazon CS reps. I am supposed to receive a new confirmation email for the second replacement, but over 4 hours later it is still not here.
Ugh. This sounds like something I'd expect from CS at my cable provider, not Amazon. Maybe they're just getting overwhelmed/frazzled because of all the problems. Fingers still crossed for you.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote